If you are using Gmail account, possibilities are good that you have various duplicate contacts jamming your address book. Although you can find and remove the duplicate contacts manually but if you are not tech savvy or new to Gmail, you may call us.To get started with manual merging of contacts, follow below steps:
How to merge two or more contacts manually:
1. Choose the contacts you’d need to merge from your contact list.
2. Click “more” drop down button located on the upper side of page and select “merge contacts” option
3. Make changes to the required fields if you’d need to edit anything
4. Now click “Save” option at the upper of page.
Steps to remove all duplicate contacts at once:
1. Open contacts list at top left corner of Gmail page
2. Click “more” drop down button located on the upper side of page and select “find and merge duplicates” option
3. Here you’ll see name of contacts with duplicate data. The display list will contains same name of contacts with different email addresses, phone numbers and other different info.
4. When you’re ready to merge hit the “merge” button upper right of the list.