Deleting the Gmail message is needed when the users don’t want to see that particular emails in their inbox no more. Deleting the Gmail from your Inbox is not a herculean task. Click on the mail in your inbox that you want to delete; now you will get a trash icon at the top of that tab. Once clicked on that link the particular message will move to the trash folder
Keep in Mind: The deleted messages in the trashed folder will automatically disappear after Thirty days
Archive that message Instead of Delete
You can archive the message instead of deleting it. The benefit of archiving the message is, the message will appear in your Gmail, you can move it latter whenever you need
Steps to Delete a Gmail account
1. Open Gmail
2. Now open the message that you want to delete
3. Click on the trash icon
4. That’s all the procedure, now your mobile will appear in the trash folder. You can also move that message to the destination folder by clicking “Undo”
To delete a particular message, open the message. Now click on the link Delete this message which linked on the drop down menu of Reply
How to delete multiple messages at a time?
1. Access to Gmail
2. Now locate the rectangular icon showed in the left-hand corner of message. Click on it. You can find these options over there (All, None, Read, Unread, Starred &Unstarred). Click on the Relevant option and mark delete
3. You can see a similar sentence like this directly over there “All 20 conversations on this page are selected. Select all conversations that match this search.”
4. Click on the message that You want to delete all the message at once
5. If Not delete the message one after another
What happen the Gmail messages in the Trash folder?
The messages in the trash folder will delete automatically after Thirty days. So it’s better to re-think before deleting a Gmail message which helps to avoid the future consequences.
How to find the messages in the Gmail trash folder?
1. Open to Gmail
2. Click on the More that displayed at the left hand side of your mail Gmail
3. Scroll down, you can find the trash Folder Over there
4. Click on it, there you can find the deleted message in the trash folder
How to recover the deleted message in the Gmail?
1. Decide the message in the trash folder that you want to move to the primary
2. Open the check box in it
3. Now click on the Move to icon, there enter or select the desired folder where you want to move that particular message. After that the particular message will appear in the folder that you moved
4. Contact the Gmail technical support for more assistance
How to delete a Gmail message permanently?
1. Go to the trash folder in the Gmail (Follow the previous mentioned steps to access it)
2. Mark the desired message that you want to delete permanently
3. By clicking any mail you will get a pop-up Delete Forever
(Note : Click on the link Empty trash Now to delete the all messages in the trash folder forever)