Probably you have faced the situation after opening your login page, the username and password are displayed automatically. This kind of situation occurs because sometimes your login details are stored in browser’s cache or setting. If you don’t want to face such situation then change your browser’s setting.
If you are a Google chrome user then follow the process mentioned below for deleting all your data:
• Go to the Google Chrome toolbar and click the Chrome menu i.e. .
• Choose Tools.
• Choose Clear browsing data.
• You will find dialog over there, choose the checkboxes for the categories of information that you want to eliminate.
• You can use the menu available at the top in order to choose the amount of data that you want to remove. Select beginning of time for deleting everything.
• Finally Click Clear browsing data.
It is also possible to delete specific items instead of entire categories of your browsing data.
If you are a Mozilla Firefox user then follow the link mentioned below for deleting all your data: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/
If you are an Internet Explorer user then follow the link mentioned below for deleting all your data: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/internet-explorer-help
If you are a Safari user then follow the link mentioned below for deleting all your data: http://www.apple.com/support/mac-apps/safari/
In case you are facing any technical glitches ask to our Gmail technical support specialist now. Our Gmail Customer Support team consist proficient and skilled techies who have well-understanding in technological background and thus capable to provide you service always meets your requirement.